Ok, I don't know about reptar because i don't know it's layout but everything else is inaccurate,
One problem with cyclone is the same problem with you other recreatioon, the que line, you need to make that how the real line is, not the shortest way for it.
for cyclone's helix, it's supposed to be underground, and here is how to make it underground:
- Lower the ground where you want to put somthing</li>
- Put the thing in there</li>
- Add roof over the tunnel and try to make the colors match the ground as close as you can</li>
As for borg, It lookd O.K. until after the loop,here is how it shoud go:
- After the loop, make it to an upwards medium banked turn, </li>
- Then flatten it out, having it still banked</li>
- then do a normal-medium sized turn</li>
- then make it twist</li>
- Then make it go down, then back up</li>
- Then twist it again</li>
- Then bank it to the side and make it go down in one track peice</li>
- then do the medium-sized turning drop</li>
- flatten it out, click the straight peice once or twice, then do a large turn and do the corkscrews</li>
I would show you a screenshot of how it shoudl look, but my game won't take screenshots for some reason.
now onto thunder road, People always forget <a href='http://www.rcdb.com/ig84.htm?picture=2' target='_blank'>This Bunny Hill</a>, sure it makes the turn look wierd due to the limitations of RCT, but it does make it more accurate,
On to Hurler, first off, it dosen't go down, then have a banked turn right out of the station, one would think you would know that considering you work at the park, secondly, after the lift, it does go down, then back up, but only slightly, not one or two peices of it, and thirdly, you forgot not one, buyt two bunny hillls, after the three bunny hills it turns, does a bunny hill, goes up, turns, back down, into another bunny hill, then turns, into one or two more.
ANd you did it again, you made the line much much to short.
Now to scooby doo, it looks like you forgot a bunny hill once again, when it goes under the lift, there is indeed a bunny hil, and also, the track goes over
the lift, not the bottom of the lift.
Onto the entrance, in case you haven't noticed, that entrance is a house, a white house with two stories, yous isn't a hosue, it isn't two stories high, and it's not white.
On to vortex, This is hard to describe how to do, i'll post a RCT2 screen later on how o make it look right.
just some constructive critisicm