Share thoughts, photos, and reviews from visits to Carowinds or any other amusement park
By Carowindsman
Had a improptu night to go Carowinds got there at 7 left around 9, Was able to ride pretty much everything I wanted.

1. Fury is always amazing day or night
2. Intimidator with 2 trains rides ops were moving only stacked once because of person complaining they didnt want to ride
3.Copperhead is always fun. People talk about a rattle I have never felt it, I do hear a rattle and I think its the floor on the trains vibrating.
4. Afterburn after 20 years is still strong as ever
5. Dodgems - First i made a little kid cry because I bumped him. Whoops. Also Is it really difficult to put the straps on the bumpercars. Saw a kid almost choke himself because he couldnt figure out how to put it on.

By yawetag
Was out there a few hours Wednesday, too (5pm to 8pm or so). Took my first ride in the back row of Intimidator (only ridden front row the several times before) - and was pleasantly surprised. Will probably be back Friday evening for a rare date night with the wife, so will probably talk her into a back-row ride as well.