General Carowinds discussion
By brandonmoore7
Its really early i know, i was just wandering if anyone knew anything, i know they where talking about getting rid of a haunted house this year... which one though? any new scar-zone's... hopefully they need a new one,but dont get rid of another old one, keep adding onto it...

anyways i got carried away, any ideas for scarowinds 2011 :idea: ?
11 years of fear
By RRRAPIDS
With the Snoopy Starlight Spectacular, I would say Camp Killaue. Only because of all the new landscaping and electrical wiring etc. The Asylum, Slaughter House, And Silver Scream Buildings you know are not going anywhere.
However, I really miss the Alien Maze in the woods under the old Log Flume. It was such a long maze.
By RRRAPIDS
With the Snoopy Starlight Spectacular, I would say Camp Killaue. Only because of all the new landscaping and electrical wiring etc. The Asylum, Slaughter House, And Silver Scream Buildings you know are not going anywhere.
However, I really miss the Alien Maze in the woods under the old Log Flume. It was such a long maze.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
I agree that camp killauee will have to be either moved somewhere else or replaced somewhere because of the snoopy thing, you know I didnt see the bus sittin in the final turn of the hurler either where it usually is.... hmmmm...
By hdmech
Did anybody else notice that they actually got new wallpaper for dead inn. Could this be a signal for its demise?
By CarowindsFreak
I also think they could move camp killauee somewhere else... where the bus is, who knows. I did notice the change in wallpaper in the arcade. Last year at Scarowinds I thought that would be the one leaving after they stated one was.
By will44
dead may be gone. were might get 4 scare zones or possibly a new scarezone camp killua is either moving or leavin. i think we will sea an armegeddon type maze like an appycolyps maze since corprate companies are getting them
By coasterbruh
whats scarowinds...I haven't been in ages!
By coasterlvr
intimidator rider wrote:there doing work beside Cyclone where Slaughter House is buliding a new tunnel. They may be puting it back there

That's another greenhouse. The landscaping building is in the back of Slaughterhouse.
By CarowindsFreak
A rumor was posted on screamscape that the maze leaving is slaughter house. It also says they plan to replace it with a big top secret maze that they plan to release the name the night before scarowinds opens for the season. Any thoughts or ideas on this?
By RiDeWaRrIoR
^ why would they wait until the night before to release the name :lol: I think the maze that will leave is the camp killuaee. Its definately possible they get rid of slaughter house and do something different but waiting until the night before scarowinds opens to release the name I dont think will happen...that doesnt even make sense....
By brandonmoore7
CarowindsFreak wrote:A rumor was posted on screamscape that the maze leaving is slaughter house. It also says they plan to replace it with a big top secret maze that they plan to release the name the night before scarowinds opens for the season. Any thoughts or ideas on this?

i could see tht happening