General Carowinds discussion
SFOG tram system is horrible and doesn’t even cover the whole parking lot. It’s lije what one stop in the middle of the entire lot? Still sucks for people who either park in the far corner by the interstate or on the other side by Batman towards that back area parking which still requires and good walk to the tram stop.
I hated that SFOG did away with their back entrance. I used to park back there and walk right up to the gate. No matter where you park in the lot, it's a damn trek to the front gate which is NOWHERE NEAR the parking lot. A tram there is practically mandatory.
I was reading something today about Disney allowing their hotel guests to get into their new area two hours early and stay in there two hours after closing. Now I realize Disney has a lot more attendance than Carowinds. I was just wondering if anyone thinks Carowinds might do something like this with the hotel? Since it seems like there is a chance a new coaster is coming in the next couple years. Maybe they could allow hotel guests to ride just the coaster for an extra hour after the park closes. They could do it during the summer months and maybe just the weekends. Any thoughts?
Lilant0219 wrote:I was reading something today about Disney allowing their hotel guests to get into their new area two hours early and stay in there two hours after closing. Now I realize Disney has a lot more attendance than Carowinds. I was just wondering if anyone thinks Carowinds might do something like this with the hotel? Since it seems like there is a chance a new coaster is coming in the next couple years. Maybe they could allow hotel guests to ride just the coaster for an extra hour after the park closes. They could do it during the summer months and maybe just the weekends. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking the best we can hope for is an hour early entry with the season pass holders.