General Carowinds discussion
"Regardless, there is still not much you can do to fix it. Unless you want the park to buy brand new trains every year..."

The problem with this statement is that it was doing it in year 1. It wasn't that it started in year 2.
If you really want a headache, keep your head against the headrest like they tell you to do. You will be bouncing all over the place. Lean forward a bit and it makes it much smoother. (I have noticed a slight vibration, but it isn’t really anything to write home about.)

Also I would think that trains would be one of the more/most expensive parts of a coaster with all that it takes to make one.

Edit: if you want to ride a B&M with a vibration, go ride Patriot at Worlds Of Fun. The most rattley B&M I’ve been on past Hydra.
Last edited by Hiveminded on July 26th, 2017, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Jarsh
If I'm not mistaken, B&M trains usually run a million or so (and up) for each one depending on the type.
By Edwardo
Three years of bashing the ride without actually having ridden it ("it looks boring0) and Blobb Alvey finally rode Fury and liked it. He played it off like it was still not as intense as earlier B&Ms (bull crap) and nit picked it to death but he liked it lol.
Train three seems like it is the roughest train of them all. That ride has taken a beating since its debut as it has always ran three trains no matter what. They hardly ever run three trains on the weekdays anymore... Perhaps this is why.
By fishels
Edwardo wrote:Three years of bashing the ride without actually having ridden it ("it looks boring0) and Blobb Alvey finally rode Fury and liked it. He played it off like it was still not as intense as earlier B&Ms (bull crap) and nit picked it to death but he liked it lol.

Link? I need to see this
By gabed
I'll lurk over on TPR whenever I get bored, but I tend to take Alvey's opinions with a grain of salt. I think he can be very childish sometimes though, especially when it comes to dealing with criticism.
By fishels
tarheel1231 wrote:Does his opinion really carry any weight around here? It's just some fat guy with a theme park website, seems pointless to argue with him.

It doesn't matter. I just wanted to see what he said.