General Carowinds discussion
Carolina Cyclone turns 40 next year, so I’m thinking they’re going to have a celebration for it like they did for Afterburn. Maybe it gets repainted? I figure that the paint job is probably due for an update, and this year gives them a perfect excuse.
tarheel1231 wrote:Carolina Cyclone turns 40 next year, so I’m thinking they’re going to have a celebration for it like they did for Afterburn. Maybe it gets repainted? I figure that the paint job is probably due for an update, and this year gives them a perfect excuse.

Same paint job, or just a re paint? I’m split between a different paint job and keeping the current one. I hope they have a good celebration considering it’s been 40 years. First coaster with 4 inversions too! Can’t wait to see what will happen.
coasterbruh wrote:I don't think they will be identical in length as they are very different in layout. Also, one has 4 lanes and the other has 6.

That make sense, but Carowinds was so vague compared to Oceans of Fun besides the longest mat racer in the __________!! and the rough height of the platform. It is exciting to know that our mat racer will only be a bit shorter than the HersheyPark slide, which is amazingly fun to ride.
Very plausible! My first thought was up front in the palladium area or the Dino Alive area... That would be great if it is in the Dinosaur alive area just because its in the park!

Carowinds removed the part about Monster Jam... I guess its a secret for now...
Attachments
Having been to Busch Gardens Williamsburg for the first time this year and Kings Dominion too, I am tempted to get a season pass for BGW or KD.

Their selection of coasters and rides are more accommodating....

Something Carowinds/Cedar Fair doesn’t appear to think about when selecting new rides.

No sense in paying for fun that I can’t have.

And before Jarvis or someone else says anything I have tried losing weight with some success but not enough. My doctor believes I have a medical condition that makes it extremely hard for me to lose weight. However I refuse to let draw blood to confirm this, this is a personal decision that I have made based on several factors however most of my family members have the same condition and my doctor is aware of that.