Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By tarheel1231
https://www.huntersville.org/392/Frankies-Fun-Park

I was driving by my local Walmart today when out in the distance, I saw a Zamperla Disk-O, some sort of Frisbee ride (I assume it was a standard Zamperla Discovery), and a small carousel.

I did some research and I was able to find out that this is a Frankie’s Fun Park, which seems to be a FEC chain around the Carolinas. The one near me looks like it’ll have go-karts and a bowling alley in addition to the flat rides.

Just thought it was something interesting worth bringing up. I live about 10-15 minutes from this place so I should be able to get some photos tomorrow. I’m not sure when it’s supposed to open but if any of you live in the Charlotte Area, this looks like a neat little place to check out.
By tarheel1231
I was able to find an overview of the park through this PDF.

General Overview

Zamperla rides

Looks like it's a go-kart park. No coaster shown, but there are four rides that appear to be:

-A Zamperla Mega Disk'O
-A Zamperla Midi Discovery
-A Zamperla Merry Go Round Deluxe
-A Zamperla Midi Tea Cup

I also found few a renderings for the building itself from this ADW Architects Link.

So TL;DR: Minigolf, Go-Karts, Bowling, and Zamperla flats.
By tarheel1231
From Screamscape:

North Carolina - (9/3/18) Good news for all my local Charlotte, NC area neighbors...a new mini amusement park attraction called Franie's Fun Park will be opening in "Early Fall 2018" about where the north-end of the 485-Loop and I-77 connect on the south end of Huntersville. I've never seen one before, but there are four other Frankie's locations in the region (Raleigh, Greenville, Columbia and Charleston) but from what I can tell the Charlotte location may be the biggest one yet, mixing the style of attractions you might find at an FEC, with a Dave & Busters, with a couple full size amusement park rides for good measure.
According to the official description Frankie's of Charlotte will feature 24-lanes of Luxury Bowling, a full-service Restaurant & Bar with a private Event Room available, a Fast-Casual Cafe eating area with indoor and outdoor seating, one of the largest arcades in Charlotte, a Laser Tag arena with a Post-Apocalyptic Charlotte theme, a 30-foot "Drop Zone" indoor ride overlooking the arcade, a 3-story Funhouse play area for the little kids, LED illuminated bumper cars, a Triotech 7D interactive motion ride, The Hologate (a VR game attraction), and in the 20-acre outdoor fun area they will have 3 Go Kart Tracks (Road, Slick and Drifter), 3 18-hole Pirate Mini-Golf Courses, a Tea-Cups ride, Family Swings, a Mega Disk'O, and a 360º swinging Discovery ride.
By pproteinc
^ That's definitely a lot of attractions. The one in Charleston and Columbia are older and only have 2 go kart tracks, batting cages, bumper boats, 18 hole mini golf and the arcade room. I think Raleigh's is the first to introduce the discovery and drop tower to the list and then Charlotte as the biggest with the other amusement rides, bowling, restaurants and bar, event room and so on. Probably to compete with Dave's and Busters and Sports Connection in the area. I personally hope someone franchises an iFly center in the area. I think Charlotte is big enough for one. The nearest is Atlanta then Virginia Beach and DC.