Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By swampfox43
^I think you meant to post that statement in the "Thunderhawk to M.A." thread. That seems to be where all the CF bashing is going on right now.....
By Foghorn-Leghorn
oh sorry.. Why is there so much CF bashing in the first place? Is it because of GL??
By coasterholic14
Foghorn-Leghorn wrote: oh sorry.. Why is there so much CF bashing in the first place? Is it because of GL??

Mostly because there are a few people in here who liked Paramount and don't want to give CF a chance at all, so they find every little thing they do that they disagree with to complain about (I did the same at times with Paramount, but that's because they wore me down over years and years of crap they did that I hated, not because I didn't give them a chance to begin with). I've said and thought the same thing you did, and all I did was take flak for it (waits to take flak from this comment now also :P )
By ThePatchmanTG KID
ever since Cedar Fair got in the park has impoved massively. I have noticed cleaner pathways ( I actually liek alll the trash cans ;) ) nicer staff and better deals in the park. Paramount just was uhhh, they made some good decisions in the beginning but in 2006 they just put me over the edge with the "expansion" of the water park and some other stuff in there. Paramount was ok, but I kind of will miss the themeing of the rides cause I know now less themeing will happen.
By bgwfreak
Ok guys this thread is for discussion of Hard Rock Park let's keep the discussion over in the other thread.