General Carowinds discussion
By Jonathan
G-Unit, if you aren't going to contribute to the discussion with relevant and thought out posts, then you should find another site to post on.
By CarowindsZone
As the riverboat is gone.....I hope Stealth is worth riding.
By Trev32
me too....
By coasterbruh
whats up with the 2 word posts.....................I have been seeing that alot lately. I dont know if its me but isnt that a waste of bandwith. I dont think posting aggreements are nessary(SP??). however i feel that if you have something worth while posting then go ahead but post repeating what someone already said well i just dont understand it............. :rolleyes: <_<
By Dukeis#1
coasterbruh wrote: whats up with the 2 word posts.....................I have been seeing that alot lately. I dont know if its me but isnt that a waste of bandwith. I dont think posting aggreements are nessary(SP??). however i feel that if you have something worth while posting then go ahead but post repeating what someone already said well i just dont understand it............. :rolleyes: <_<

I agree. You have to navigate through all these worthless simple psosts to actually find the topic.

I say if you don't have something with a point to say, don't say anything at all.
By CarowindsZone
Ok......how about we get back on topic.
By Trev32
i know this has nothing to do with carowinds but at dorney park you know that coster Hercules? they're gettin rid of it,

ok what were we talkin about before?
By CarowindsThrills
To tell you the truth, I was glad the park removed the boat. It was the only thing standing in the way of doing something with the island. The boat had become (In My Opinion) the least popular attraction inside the park. The stupid horn was so loud that it started to get on my nerves.
It is sad for a piece of park history to be removed, but an Amusement/Theme Park cannot dwell on the past forever. God Save The Queen
By Guerilla Unit
I think the same as you "Carowinds Thrillz" or what ever your name is. The next Hugo would have tore that peice of so called "History" crap down.
By CarowindsZone
The Queen should would of remained in the park, but the hole was only the start of the damges to her.
<off-topic>What is this about CarowindsThrills.com, there is already two carowinds fansites in competition with eachother. We dont need a third one, between Carowinds Connection and Carowinds Zone, I think everyone is already on one side or the other.<off-topic>
By Jonathan
Just to let you know, I'm not in competition with anyone, and if he wants to open his own site, then I say go for it. The more the better, in my opinion.
By CarowindsZone
One day, i seen the whole boat was full. I still am.
By Dukeis#1
CarowindsThrills wrote: To tell you the truth, I was glad the park removed the boat. It was the only thing standing in the way of doing something with the island. The boat had become (In My Opinion) the least popular attraction inside the park. The stupid horn was so loud that it started to get on my nerves.

I don't see how the boat's whistle was stupid--did they give it an I.Q. test?

And, why would you want the boat removed if the original plans were to put it on display?

That way they could have used the island and you wouldn't have to worry about hearing the "stupid horn" anymore.

G-UNIT said:

The next Hugo would have tore that peice of so called "History" crap down.

Then how did it make it through the orginal Hugo, not to mention those nasty Tornados that walk by every now and then?
By Wu-Tang
That's the second time you've done that today. I would report it but Jon wont do anything about it. I dont understand how if I say that kind of disrespectful/negitive comment's then im in trouble. Fareness and Respect is all I ask. Everything I do here is eather overlooked, erased or get's some smart coment added to my post.
By Jonathan
Apparently you are one of those people who is offended by anything anyone says to you that contradicts you. Duke did not say anything bad about you or negative towards you. He simply disagreed with you.