General Carowinds discussion
By coasterbruh
i dont mean to get off subject here but i feel it has to be done..............i went to your site carowindszone. i have one word for you--Hypocrite!! how can you say that CC has repeated topics when your are the primary source for this occurance. if you dont like it here as much as you state on your site then ya know you dont really have to post here. all you do is quote people and rant on and on at your site about how right you were and how wrong other people are. its call growing up man. its not cute anymore.

then you go on to say how its only 3 main topics here--well i think its like that because most are adults here and dont need to have our hands held to go to certain post and know what should be posted and what shouldnt. most here realize that are those sub-posting areas arent needed. and besides this is a CAROWINDS SITE not every other paramount park site or according to your website, every park in the world site. i realize that you are still a kid but dude its not cool. no one is gonna like you....................you saw how they laughed at you over on coasterbuzz; now thats a hardcore site.

so before you start jumping the fence again dont, please dont disrespect this or anyother site again. it shows bad sportsmanship.

now what what the topic again............................
By CarowindsZone
Hold it one second there....I have had an rough time with people like you. I never said Carowinds Zone Forums were better than Carowinds Connection Forums, I said that CC's are more active and that is why I am here. If you have a problem with me or my site...catch me on AIM, by PM, or by e-mail. Do not post it in a public forum. Talking about only Carowinds gets old after a while. Plus I like to know about other parks. If you dont like the site or the members don't come back.
(back on topic) At some point Top Gun will be removed, and a lot more people will have the same feeling as we do about the riverboat.
By The Anomaly
Top Gun....removed???
By CarowindsZone
At some point it will happen.
By The Anomaly
Well then, I suppose that they'll remove the North Gate at some point as well, and then kiddie land...
By montumax
When? 2028? Don't see it happening.....

I'd think the Vortex or Cyclone would go first. Last night, while standing in line for Toxic Trap, a friend and myself both wondered how the Cyclone has survived so long. But, the ridership for it is still there. I don't see Top Gun going nowhere.
By G-UNIT
CarowindsZone if you like your site so much then stay at your site. My man Jon is holding it down over here and then you come with your Bull Crap. Download this song "Might Getcha" by david banner. Anyone who agree's with me d-load because this is my song to carowindszone
By Dukeis#1
The Anomaly wrote: Well then, I suppose that they'll remove the North Gate at some point as well, and then kiddie land...

Well, I'm sure that many people never thought that the big shiny new White Lightnin' would never leave. But Eleven Seasons lator, those same people were probably surprised to learn that Carowinds was no longer willing to put up with the white giant and it got replaced with of all things, a Waterslide.

I didn't say that Top Gun was going to get removed tommorow, I said somewhere down the road of time it will eventually leave. I could not see it in the park 30 years from now. (If Carowinds is evan around at that point)

While The Riverboat should have been steadfast, it wasn't. That's the trouble with regional parks. They just don't have any reason to value anything, evan when they should.
By G-UNIT
I disagree i thinkthey will ad on to the park from the north gate.
By CarowindsZone
what bull crap?
By MarkD
I started not to add a reply but seeing how everyone has thier own two cents woth I thought I'd add mine too.

The most important thing that I think has slipped everyones mind is that Carowinds is now and has been for a while a Paramount park. The word alone brings the movie industry to mind. Sure Carowinds started as a local thing with local business men but times have changed. I will miss all the sites and attractions that have left the park as I am one of the few here that have been going since it's opening date. Never living further than 4-5 hours away I visited at least twice every year and have been a Season pass holder for the last 5. I know that the park does not "feel" like Carowinds of old but it sure is nice watching it grow and change.
Let me ask you, would you rather have a Magic Kingdom that rarley changes or adds new sights or a park where every year it is improved upon? May I remind you they are running a business and are in it for the money. They will do what is needed to fit thier budget and bring in more guests. Sure, they want us to be happy as that is what brings us back but they need the majority of guests happy not just the coaster fans.
Myself, I hope the completely tear down the water park next year, rebuild it Australlian style and enlarge it to go under Thunder Road and incorporate the back parking area. I can see great rides and a better reason to go to the Water Park than there is now.
By Trev32
Nice Point
By CarowindsZone
G-UNIT wrote: CarowindsZone if you like your site so much then stay at your site. My man Jon is holding it down over here and then you come with your Bull Crap. Download this song "Might Getcha" by david banner. Anyone who agree's with me d-load because this is my song to carowindszone

Hey G-unit, what bullcrap? I dont know why y'all(you all) think I have "beef" with y'all. I don't and I said that under the truth. And just so you, you are no longer welcome at CZ.
By G-UNIT
ok CarowindsZone this is my last message 2 you.

Might getcha' jaw broke, Might getcha' wig split
Might getcha' car shot up, Might getcha' dough kicked
Might getcha' kidnapped, Might getcha' neck snapped
Might getcha' your feelings hurt thinkin this is just a rap.