General Carowinds discussion
^^Doesn't sound dumb. :)
Registration isn't officially open yet. Jarsh will let us know when it's open. There's usually a website you can use to sign up or a form you can print and mail in. You can go to www.acesoutheast.org and click on Upcoming Events to see info on all the regional events coming up. When registration opens, there should be a link there to sign up.
FamousAmos wrote:The park plans to save some of the wood. You'll find out why soon possibly. :wave:

I'm getting the impression that Mike's inbox is flooded with emails from you... I suspect that old "You've Got Mail" soundbyte has been replaced with a scream from Mike everytime one pops up.

aoriole19 wrote:Can I also ask someone to make me their guest? Are you allowed to bring 2 guests?

You are allowed to bring as many guests as you want, but, as it's been stated, the guest rate is a little higher than the ACE rate. Depending on how many guest you are bringing, the guest fees could cover the cost of an ACE Trial membership, lol.

Jay wrote:If the past is any indication, anyone who needs a guest can just put down Jarsh's name. :lol:

This is still true. :D

Tawny71 wrote:^^Doesn't sound dumb. :)
Registration isn't officially open yet. Jarsh will let us know when it's open. There's usually a website you can use to sign up or a form you can print and mail in. You can go to http://www.acesoutheast.org and click on Upcoming Events to see info on all the regional events coming up. When registration opens, there should be a link there to sign up.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank ya!

Chris wrote:Who's in charge of logistics? May I request, if it's even possible, ERT on Thunder Road *after* the park closes? I selfishly want to be one of the last few to ride it.

You must not know me, lol. I wouldn't move an event just so everyone could stand in line with the GP. We're working on a schedule that should make folks happy. Like our website says about the event: "Join us as we remember one old friend and say goodbye to another!"