General Carowinds discussion
By Edwardo
That is a good idea. Turn county fair into a new pirates themed area with the ship there, rename the yoyo to yohoho, and turn action theater into a wonder mt guardian ride themed to Blackbeard.
By coaster129
Chris wrote:A zoo? Did you just say a freakin zoo?

:lol: :lol: :lol: yes! I wanted to see the reaction plus they had a zoo in. 1973 or so! It would be cool! I love zoos! :D
By coaster129
Jonathan wrote:I like your ideas. A new Blackbeard's Revenge.

Would you like a zoo?
By coaster129
Edwardo wrote:That is a good idea. Turn county fair into a new pirates themed area with the ship there, rename the yoyo to yohoho, and turn action theater into a wonder mt guardian ride themed to Blackbeard.

Or do a House of horrors!
By Jonathan
coaster129 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I like your ideas. A new Blackbeard's Revenge.

Would you like a zoo?

When I worked at Cedar Point one day before the park opened for the season I had to help carry a bunch of goats and sheep into their petting zoo, and that pretty well killed off what little interest I may have had in amusement park zoos.

With all the flack Sea World has been getting lately I don't think you're going to be seeing any parks eager to jump into the captive animal game anytime soon.
By intaminboy
Edwardo wrote:That is a good idea. Turn county fair into a new pirates themed area with the ship there, rename the yoyo to yohoho, and turn action theater into a wonder mt guardian ride themed to Blackbeard.

Thunder Road would not fit in this new Pirate area AT ALL. :lol:
By coaster129
Here's an idea, get a maxAir with water underneath you and mist splashes underneath ya
By coaster129
arby wrote:Afterwards, a couple of the officials mentioned 'epic splash.'

Maybe there will be an epic splat!
By pproteinc
I'm not big on waterparks however if we are looking for slides I really hope they work with White Water West or maybe they have. The manufacture have a wide variety of different water attractions like the looping waterslides and mat racer. They're slide complexes are insane. I'm sure the complexes are custom made tho. I'm trying to get to IAAPA this year to see what new concepts they have going on.

http://www.whitewaterwest.com/
By OakenBucket
A Mack Flume would be great !! You could go in the direction of Pirate Theme to the Coast !! Are a Mountain theme !!
By coaster129
No zoo but maybe at least penguins? I know it won't happen but, I would love a splash down stratacoaster
By coaster129
Or they take down nighthawk and put up a version of X2
:D
By PalmTree55
pproteinc wrote:I'm not big on waterparks however if we are looking for slides I really hope they work with White Water West or maybe they have. The manufacture have a wide variety of different water attractions like the looping waterslides and mat racer. They're slide complexes are insane. I'm sure the complexes are custom made tho. I'm trying to get to IAAPA this year to see what new concepts they have going on.

http://www.whitewaterwest.com/

Proslide Technology is really good as well!: http://www.proslide.com/
Last edited by PalmTree55 on August 22nd, 2014, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.