General Carowinds discussion
By coasterbruh
I definitely recommend going as it is not the typical six flags park's. I loved it there, personally, and howany parks have 3 RMC coasters?!?
By carolinaman
Wormy wrote:Great event, great lunch, semi-dry tour, lovely smiling faces, and the always homey and warm Harmony Hall, (but that could have been the Copperhead Strike spicy sauce - bottle that stuff posthaste). Enjoyed it!

I talked to Chef Kris today and he said that the sauce will be bottled and available for sale!!!!!
By carolinaman
carolinaman wrote:Here is the welcome by Josh and Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure Presentation. I am doing each parks presentation as separate videos to keep from having a 3 or 4 hour video.

Here is the first one
https://youtu.be/PMRXEBaUFYU

Six Flags Fiesta Texas Presentation
https://youtu.be/d2ykuheoDsw
By Chris
dirkdiggler1992 wrote:At first when we received the SFFT ticket/Flash pass I thought no way would I use it this season I’ll just give it away, but there are roundtrip flights to San Antonio from CLT for only $187! Just something to consider before handing them off to someone else.

What dates and airline was this?
I've never been to SFFT, but have been to San Antonio. It's a cool city, in its own way. The Alamo is obviously worth checking out for a few. I'd recommend doing it if you are on the fence. Leave a day, maybe two, to check out the city.
By dirkdiggler1992
Delta from CLT to San Antonio. Still shows a good bit of days over the summer at $187 for economy. Have to plan a tad early cause once they’re a month or two out the tickets jump up in price.

Edit: Forgot airfare can change by the hour, hopefully they’ll drop that low again sometime soon.
Last edited by dirkdiggler1992 on February 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By arby
Great off season event, with great food, as always, from Chef Kris.

SFFT is really a nice park and is the only park in Texas I've been to multiple times (and am trying to figure out how to make it there again this year)
By yawetag
I believe it was the Winter Warm Up where someone asked if Afterburn was getting any 20-year love this year, which was answered in the affirmative. Any word on what that might be?
By mdsmith98
yawetag wrote:I believe it was the Winter Warm Up where someone asked if Afterburn was getting any 20-year love this year, which was answered in the affirmative. Any word on what that might be?

Yes it was during WWU that it was asked. They didn’t really specify what kind of celebration will take place.