General Carowinds discussion
By anthonydj
I posted a question but have now found that answer. Have no idea how to delete that post ! Sorry guys.

Edit:

And now I see the TOPIC PERMISSIONS lol.
Last edited by anthonydj on January 7th, 2019, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By gabed
Bought my ticket today, see you guys there
By Jarsh
Thanks for posting about the flyer going live. Registration is open, obviously! Hope to see several of yall there!
By carolinaman
I'm really looking forward to this, I have been to WWU the last two years at SFOG, but I feel this year will be bigger (more people)!!
By coasterbruh
Why would you even consider spending soo much money, coming from Orlando, just to sit and hear the same coaster info that will be online the minute it's said?!?!
By Techedchart1551
As much as I would absolutely LOVE to go, my family is saving up for a trip to oklahoma city for a certain competition a relative won. well, there's always next year.
By Jarsh
For those interested, tonight is the last night to register!
By Wormy
Great event, great lunch, semi-dry tour, lovely smiling faces, and the always homey and warm Harmony Hall, (but that could have been the Copperhead Strike spicy sauce - bottle that stuff posthaste). Enjoyed it!
By dirkdiggler1992
At first when we received the SFFT ticket/Flash pass I thought no way would I use it this season I’ll just give it away, but there are roundtrip flights to San Antonio from CLT for only $187! Just something to consider before handing them off to someone else.