General Carowinds discussion
By FamousAmos
for mail-in registration, how do you accept payment?
Also, I will have a non-ACE member with me. However, depending on if I have my entrance model done will depict who will come with me (my mother or father). So let's say I have registered my mother to go, but something changes a few days before January 17th and my father must take her place, is that possible?
I realize that is a mouthful and sounds confusing.
Thanks.

EDIT:
I figured out that I can read. I can write a check,duh *facepalm*
By Jarsh
lol. Congrats on that new found ability. :-)

As far as who to bring, if you know either person will be a guest, then the cost is the same. If you want to change who is on the name badge/tag, just let me know as soon as you can. I can make changes up until I print them which happens during the week before the event.
By FamousAmos
I don't mean to double post.
Okay Jarsh, I will make a check payable to you within the next week and I'll mail the registration and such to you. If for some reason on the day of January 17, or a few days prior, I get snowed in, what will be done with the registration money?
By Jarsh
Registrations can be cancelled up until the registration deadline and a refund issued. After the deadline has passed, refunds cannot be issued due to having already paid the park for the event. This policy applies to every ACE Southeast event.
By jdkiser74
I guess this is the place for this but does anybody want to make any predictions on where construction will be when we get to the park for the winter warm up
By FamousAmos
I'd like to say that (if mother nature is nice to us this winter), most of the track installation should be complete. Most of the station construction should be complete, work on the ride plaza should be complete, most of the entrance structures should be halfway completed (no interior work yet). Also, if we are getting a surprise attraction, it should be started by that point.
By Jarsh
Just an FYI: We just locked in another park to present during the event! This brings the total park presentations up to seven with a few more still possible.
By arby
Thankfully Jarsh will remind us here, it will be on Facebook, and I'll probably get an email. Between one of those I'll remember... ;)

I'm waiting to see who all is coming with me before I sign up.