General Carowinds discussion
By IamtheIntimid8tor
I would try to work at scarowinds, but its like a 45 minute drive from where I live, plus I already work at a local haunted trail every year.
By hdmech
I believe that they will start building on august 22nd....my reasoning to this is that this is when carowinds starts their "weekend" operation, and they use the weekdays to build mostly..... thats my prediction
By Wolf
I'm officially going to be working there. Woot!
Last edited by Wolf on August 12th, 2011, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By IamtheIntimid8tor
hdmech wrote:I believe that they will start building on august 22nd....my reasoning to this is that this is when carowinds starts their "weekend" operation, and they use the weekdays to build mostly..... thats my prediction

Agreed
By Wolf
coasterlvr wrote:So who is auditioning tonight?

Did you go? How'd you do?
By coasterlvr
Wolf wrote:

It was great! More fun than I thought it would be. They offered me the position on the spot. Not sure what maze yet, but I got the job.
By Wolf
coasterlvr wrote:
Wolf wrote:

It was great! More fun than I thought it would be. They offered me the position on the spot. Not sure what maze yet, but I got the job.

Awesome! Send me a message or post in here when you find out :)
By daniel
does carowinds close rides for halloween haunt i mean scarowinds that what my old cp park did.They close the rappids ride i think it was all ways closed not sure if maintance or if it was due to the maze.also they closed the ballon races and the bumper cars and a few show rooms,the galeria with the games.hears my old park dont get mad.http://www.knotts.com/ anyways i never been to scarowinds lived hear for 6 years just went to carowinds weds. anyways i hope to go to scarewinds this fall hope its as good or better then the haunt.in my eyes the original.
By IamtheIntimid8tor
daniel wrote:does carowinds close rides for halloween haunt i mean scarowinds that what my old cp park did.They close the rappids ride i think it was all ways closed not sure if maintance or if it was due to the maze.also they closed the ballon races and the bumper cars and a few show rooms,the galeria with the games.hears my old park dont get mad.http://www.knotts.com/ anyways i never been to scarowinds lived hear for 6 years just went to carowinds weds. anyways i hope to go to scarewinds this fall hope its as good or better then the haunt.in my eyes the original.

During scarowinds hours all the kiddie rides are closed, rip roaring rapids is closed, as well as the bumper cars, but all of the coasters and thrill rides are open.
Last edited by IamtheIntimid8tor on August 7th, 2011, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By IamtheIntimid8tor
For carowinds to be so secretive about the new maze, my guess is that the maze is in fact a never before seen maze at any CF park. They weren't nearly as secretive about DefeX last year. :)
By daniel
when i say close i mean use a area were a ride is for a maze.Like in knotts the bumper cars is the clown college maze and they use to tear out the ballon race for lore of the vampire becuase they used the area for the maze same with Mystery Lodge and the rapids ride was closed for the mazes that went in that area.