General Carowinds discussion
^you cannot be serious! They pratically built an entire coaster in virtually less than a month and you wanna make note "nothing happen today" on a rather wet day might I add...

And to annoy some of you...and to sum up my feelings to that post...a picture to tag along...

hdmech wrote:That was rude.

I try to mention this to new one every now and then but you have to have a thick skin sometimes to hang out here. Everyone here gets along....well sometimes and there are times that people do not.

Great pics from Wormy and Swampie. I have not had a chance to check it out in person in afew weeks but with folks like you I can just log on here and see just how progress is going. Thanks Guys.
Intriguing...I guess that that chain link fence for the perimeter was only a stopgap. Looks like the crimson crane is being readied for deconstruction. And...the parking lot is a mess. A lot of work left to be done. I thank you swampfox43 for the latest snapshots for they were most informative.
swampfox43 wrote:Intimidator as of noon Saturday (11-21-09).

Is it just me or is there 4 big cranes in this picture.

One by the brake run, 2 by the first turn and the red one laying down by the turnaround...

I don't remember noticing 4 cranes of that size until just now.