General Carowinds discussion
By Chris
Jonathan wrote:Either some people have decided to have a little fun today, or somebody is going to be in trouble...
I'm willing to bet someone just lost their job. Be kind, Dani. They meant no harm. :lol:
By Chris
Jonathan wrote:Either some people have decided to have a little fun today, or somebody is going to be in trouble...
I'm willing to bet someone just lost their job. Be kind, Dani. They meant no harm. :lol:
By bgwfreak
Why wouldn't red work?

If the train colors are white with some red accents, it would be perfect.

It would be so weird if they did this, and went back to saying "Lightning strikes NOW!"

Hmmmm...launch lift?

I'm still doubting this, but the fact that there are clearly Carowinds blue prints under it makes me wonder.
By coasterbruh
no, what we know is that its blueprints under it with the carowinds logo on it...it could be any blueprint...

It could be real...
It could be a map to the holy grail...
It could be me making a new screen name while sitting here in the public library so my ip wont be noticed...
It could be the actual plans...
It could be...ok i'll stop lol.
By bgwfreak
I'm not saying I believe it, just throwing out possibilities.

We are going to have a good laugh at all this stuff whenever they do announce the new ride.

Oh wait, no, we'll be complaining about the logo, or the layout, or the block brake, or... :roll:
By coasterbruh
block brake...I thought all brakes were kinda rectangular in size... block brakes must be something intamin is trying on this new coaster for carowinds...
By bgwfreak
coasterbruh wrote:block brake...I thought all brakes were kinda rectangular in size... block brakes must be something intamin is trying on this new coaster for carowinds...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By carowindsman6654
coasterbruh wrote:no, what we know is that its blueprints under it with the carowinds logo on it...it could be any blueprint...

It could be real...
It could be a map to the holy grail...
It could be me making a new screen name while sitting here in the public library so my ip wont be noticed...
It could be the actual plans...
It could be...ok i'll stop lol.

Yeah, especially seeing how the bottom of the blue print says Carowinds on it. :roll: I highly doubt you would see a public library at Carowinds. :lol: