General Carowinds discussion
By coasterjunkie79
Hi Folks of CC. I just started following this site when a couple friends who work at Carowinds told me about this site. I think its just awesome that there are people out there who follow the parks news!

Now...on to the reason why I wanted to post. I have a few friends who work at the park, and one of them is in the offices part all of the time on and off. Well she sent me a text today that blew my mind! I've been coming to the park since the early 80's and just thought that I would share this with everyone.

White Lightnin has RETURNED!!!!!
Attachments
WHITELIGHTING2010.jpg
WHITELIGHTING2010.jpg (80.09 KiB) Viewed 14618 times
By Chris
If true, then thanks for the leak but I'll believe it when I see it. Too many pictures of light posts footers to be believing anything.
By Chris
coasterjunkie79 wrote:I've got a couple more if need be. I know exactly where they came from, but I dont want to get anyone in trouble.
Post everything you have.
By b&mcoaster1095
It sure doesn't look fake to me, but I'm no expert at photoshop. If it is fake, who ever did this has incredible attention to detail. This is pretty cool, even though I was never a huge fan of the WL theme for our coaster.
By b&mcoaster1095
FSUNolez06 wrote:
coasterjunkie79 wrote:I've got a couple more if need be. I know exactly where they came from, but I dont want to get anyone in trouble.
Post everything you have.

Post them, but definitely don't mention anyone's name from the park 'that you know'. They'll be sent out the door in seconds. They read this site.
By coasterbruh
I bet coasterjunkie79 inbox just filled up with email address to get the picture of the overhead shot showing the elevation under the actual logo picture (which looks very cedar fair-ish).

I say dont post them...what else would I have to laugh at until the real stats go out...
By RiDeWaRrIoR
So that means that the red track spotted at that steel factory probaly isnt coming to us? I dont see how red would fit white lightning.....
By RiDeWaRrIoR
wolfpackfan wrote:If the red track at the B&M plant is ours, then the theme White Lightning doesn't seem to fit very well. Just my opinion.

OK that was very weird... we posted the same thing at the same time.... i did get a message right after I posted about messages being posted...