Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By Techedchart1551
Hey I figured out how to create a forum because I'm slow. I wanted to create a topic to share funny/confusing/memorable stories about your experiences at theme parks around the globe!
By Techedchart1551
Here's a way to start:
i remember I was at Kings Dominion in october of last year, during the Haunt. I hate everything that pops up to scare you. Prior to going I saw that people had the "no-scare necklaces" and I was going to buy one. But since it was late at night and I was going to leave soon, I didn't bother. I made a huge mistake. I had just gotten off Twisted Timbers after that two hour wait I had to stand through, and there was a really long line to get into one of the haunted houses. To rest my legs I sat down to watch a small band play some halloween tunes. Afterward, I realized I had one more credit to get at KD (besides the ones that were closed that day, Volcano and Flight of Fear) which was the Grizzly. I got up from my bench and began to walk over into the far right portion of the park. two of my family members wanted to try one of the haunt attractions, which took place in a tunnel filled with strobe lights and fog. I had to wait a few more minutes while the fog from the tunnel began to fill up the path I was in too. It became incredibly hard to see. I started to ask park employees where the entrance to the Grizzly was, because apparently you had to walk past Dinosaurs Alive and into this odd Cul-de-sac to get to the entrance of the ride. After I got my family together, we walked and waited in line for the Grizzly. I got a very memorable experience on this ride. since it was a night ride and it was tucked back in the woods, you couldn't see anything at all. it was a thrashy ride, but I found it very fun due to the fact I was in the dark. After that, my family decided we were done for the day, and we had to try and figure out how to leave the park. That was the hard part. All of the pathways (except for camp snoopy) were filled with lights and fog and most importantly- scare actors. If you remember earlier, I didn't get a "no scare necklace" so that means that every scare actor tried to go for me. Now, I wear glasses. However, i did not bring them with me inside the park. so, it turned out to be like Bird Box trying to get out of this place. My vision was blurry, especially with all the fog, and there were scare actors trying to bug me and my family. We eventually made it out, and sat near the eiffel tower to watch a small show before we left.

So, does anyone have any good stories to share?