Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By RollerBee
Quick question: Anyone know how much gas would be from Charlotte to Tweetsie? I am intending on going to Tweetsie for my birthday, and only have a 100 dollars.
By swampfox43
RollerNut wrote: Quick question: Anyone know how much gas would be from Charlotte to Tweetsie? I am intending on going to Tweetsie for my birthday, and only have a 100 dollars.

Yes, it would be exactly $14.33 in a small car, $17.79 in a mid-size, $22.36 in an SUV! If you don't use the A/C then it would be $12.55 in a small car, $15.01 in a mid-size and $20.82 in an SUV. If you use the A/C half of the way, then just subtract another $1.64 per vehicle.

By RollerBee
swampfox43 wrote:
RollerNut wrote: Quick question: Anyone know how much gas would be from Charlotte to Tweetsie? I am intending on going to Tweetsie for my birthday, and only have a 100 dollars.

Yes, it would be exactly $14.33 in a small car, $17.79 in a mid-size, $22.36 in an SUV! If you don't use the A/C then it would be $12.55 in a small car, $15.01 in a mid-size and $20.82 in an SUV. If you use the A/C half of the way, then just subtract another $1.64 per vehicle.

What, did I say something funny? I got free tickets from Wet N Wild, so all I need is gas.
By montumax
Do a mapquest search for the miles from your house to the park and back. Then, figure out how much gas that will be.

If you need gas, I recommend Mexican.
By Tinkerdog

$100 is more than enough to go and have a good time.

I went from Greensboro to Tweetsie and back in one day, and used about a half-tank in my Saturn L-100 (about $20 for gas). Back on Labor Day.

By the way, my video of Tweetsie's 50th is up on YouTube....
Here is the link...

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Xwr9Un45k' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Xwr9Un45k</a>

Enjoy...

ps... I"m the fat guy standing between the Can-Can girls!!!
By Jonathan
If you only have $100, then why are you planning a trip of any kind?
By Chris
Jonathan wrote: If you only have $100, then why are you planning a trip of any kind?

Exactly! Somebody needs to get their priorities straight!
By RollerBee
Jonathan wrote: If you only have $100, then why are you planning a trip of any kind?

I ment a $100 budget, I have more than that to my name. I have other things I am saving and planning money for. Most of my money goes to food and gas right now.