General Carowinds discussion
Recently, a slew of jerks in the coaster community have been changing coaster names to stupid things on Google Maps. Me and a few other people have been trying to get the names reverted, but a good portion of the edits are not getting applied. Please help us and try to fix the names. The biggest affected parks are: Carowinds, Cedar Point, Kings Dominion, Kings Island, and Hersheypark.
Yes I know this isn't 100% carowinds related.
This is not surprising, recently worked with a contracted employee for Google and she said that she throws parties to build ratings for companies. In other words their reviews are not real so many times. So no wonder someone is faking names to hurt businesses.
By gabed
Jackalope1217 wrote:Recently, a slew of jerks in the coaster community have been changing coaster names to stupid things on Google Maps. Me and a few other people have been trying to get the names reverted, but a good portion of the edits are not getting applied. Please help us and try to fix the names. The biggest affected parks are: Carowinds, Cedar Point, Kings Dominion, Kings Island, and Hersheypark.
Yes I know this isn't 100% carowinds related.

Oh calm down and have a laugh. Personally I think this is hilarious, some of those Cedar Point changes had me rolling. Let people have their fun. Carowinds isn’t gonna lose business because some person changed Intimidator’s name in google to Intrimistacker. Also unless you google “roller coasters at Carowinds amusement park” you’re not even gonna notice these changes
By Crave
Not sure how to discern if it was someone familiar with this site, but they're obviously an enthusiast. When I noticed this yesterday I looked to see if it was just Carowinds, just cedar Fair, and which rides were not tampered with. I didn't see any difference on six flags and a few other parks. I missed Hershey and didn't see any difference for Kings island. Of the main rides, I noticed i305 and Maverick were not changed. And it seemed that Carowinds had the most rides changed, including all main coasters except night hawk. Even the trolls don't bother with that ride. Likely it is just kids