General Carowinds discussion
By MISTER FANBOY
dirkdiggler1992 wrote:6004C798-CD5C-4625-88AE-07774835AA87.png

Boat being built for Dead Man’s Landing.

sweet :D
By tinotoot
Am I looking at it wrong or is that a really big prop? Impressive!! I'm wondering if guests will walk through the ship?
By Cameron
It looks like the one they have at woods of terror where you walk through it and in this case will probably be an entrance for the scare zone. I'm impressed.
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:I hope they project some pretty blue lights with a water effect on the scarezone. That would be neat!

yeah that would be cool and I think you'll walk through the ship and there will people in there hooked up to bungees like in zombie highs homecoming scene :thumbup:
By tinotoot
I just noticed something.
Wasn't the announcement super early this year? It's usually in mid-late August. It feels like the hype is just dead now because they aren't putting out teasers or anything since the new stuff has already been revealed. It's a bit of a bummer! I would've liked to speculate more. I guess now all we can do is check out construction.
By 1Falcons
I hope that they surprise everyone with a new maze but that seems unlikely. But fingers crossed that the building under construction near the fury will be used for a maze but who knows.
By MISTER FANBOY
1Falcons wrote:I hope that they surprise everyone with a new maze but that seems unlikely. But fingers crossed that the building under construction near the fury will be used for a maze but who knows.

are you talking about silver scream , that big boat , or something else . please explain :crazy:
By 1Falcons
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
1Falcons wrote:I hope that they surprise everyone with a new maze but that seems unlikely. But fingers crossed that the building under construction near the fury will be used for a maze but who knows.

are you talking about silver scream , that big boat , or something else . please explain :crazy:

A while back Carowinds posted a video on there snapchat with a building under the fury under construction. So maybe that building will be used for scarowinds
By pproteinc
I hope they are using the same creators that did Dark Harvest and Depths of Darkness to recreate Silver Scream.
By Carowinds Sully
Well crap, I tried to attach a picture but it wouldn't add. The overlord was wearing a blue shirt over his costume and was walking around with a staff member