General Carowinds discussion
By Koallinbear
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
1Falcons wrote:Also is it just me or does another maze need to replace urgent scare?

nope me too

That theme and maze has outlived it's welcome. It's a tired idea and you can see it at any horror attraction you visit. They should gut the entire building and start fresh.
By 1Falcons
If they don’t want to replace the maze then they need to come up with a storyline for it. Something like blood asylum from Howl o Scream.
By MISTER FANBOY
silver scream studios says condemned here and three scare zones are missing and say coming soon. check it out.
https://www.carowinds.com/play/scarowinds/attractions
then look at the mazes and silver scream
here's my prediction video plz watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJWR7xXwj2w&t=0s
Last edited by MISTER FANBOY on July 5th, 2018, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By tinotoot
I wonder if Dark Harvest missing is an accident. That was a really good maze so I doubt they'd toss it after only two seasons. I wonder if Silver Scream Studios: Condemned, means it's closing, or if they're re-theming it once again (kind of like Urgent Scare and Slaughterhouse?). I'm excited to see what scarezones they come up with! Hoping for more Carolina themed stuff, like someone mentioned a pirate maze/zone. That would be awesome!
I hope they have more than 5 mazes this year, that's all the website shows. 5 just isn't enough.
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:I wonder if Dark Harvest missing is an accident. That was a really good maze so I doubt they'd toss it after only two seasons. I wonder if Silver Scream Studios: Condemned, means it's closing, or if they're re-theming it once again (kind of like Urgent Scare and Slaughterhouse?). I'm excited to see what scarezones they come up with! Hoping for more Carolina themed stuff, like someone mentioned a pirate maze/zone. That would be awesome!
I hope they have more than 5 mazes this year, that's all the website shows. 5 just isn't enough.

no its going away, if you watch this video i have footage of changes being made to it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJWR7xXwj2w&t=67s
By RollerBee
tinotoot wrote:I wonder if Dark Harvest missing is an accident. That was a really good maze so I doubt they'd toss it after only two seasons. I wonder if Silver Scream Studios: Condemned, means it's closing, or if they're re-theming it once again (kind of like Urgent Scare and Slaughterhouse?). I'm excited to see what scarezones they come up with! Hoping for more Carolina themed stuff, like someone mentioned a pirate maze/zone. That would be awesome!

I am going to assume that it is a theme change for Silver Scream and Dark Harvest is going away. Take note of what scare zones aren’t listed....County Fair....
By RiDeWaRrIoR
Dark harvest was over where the construction is taking place, likely the reason why its gone...
By tinotoot
You're right! There is some building being built as seen on the park's Snapchat the other day, do we think this is a maze or something else?