General Carowinds discussion
carolinaman wrote:New teaser
Serves 16 people. Blue Fire trains carry 20 people and Time Traveler trains carry 16 people. I really hope this doesn't mean we are getting a spinner. I really wanted something like Blue Fire or Helix.
I personally think it’s gonna be a standard launch but I’ll take a spinner too. Also remember that Icon has 4 cars.

This teaser seems to further validate the leaked blueprints since they also show 4 cars
I could see it going both ways. When the teaser mentions "she's about to launch a flavor that's 100% proof that her maneuvers remain unmatched!", it makes me think being drunk on moonshine, with spinning cars to simulate the "drunkin spins". But when it mentions "Watch out - it packs a bite!", i think a copperhead striking to bite. I'll be happy with either
More teasers on their instagram! Looks like we got the logo (or maybe the name). It seems to show that it is a barn, and has a classic car theme. Definitely going to be heavily themed. And then carowinds mocks (:D) us over copperhead strike with the last poster
All the hints from Instagram makes me think the 50's.... This fits in with the Classic Fair Theme..... Which makes me think a Wood Coaster.

Possible Names......White Thunder....... Lighting Road?
NOT likely but that would blend in the past with the park with 2 of the first & beloved coasters.

The only thing I can guess for sure is that it will be fast.
Wood Coaster wrote:All the hints from Instagram makes me think the 50's.... This fits in with the Classic Fair Theme..... Which makes me think a Wood Coaster.

NOT likely but that would blend in the past with the park with 2 of the first & beloved coasters.

It is a Mack launch, not a wood coaster. It has already been confirmed
claxicorn wrote:
Wood Coaster wrote:All the hints from Instagram makes me think the 50's.... This fits in with the Classic Fair Theme..... Which makes me think a Wood Coaster.

It is a Mack launch, not a wood coaster. It has already been confirmed

I see... Wished it was..... I've heard the Mack name thrown around but didn't really know what kind of coaster they produced.