General Carowinds discussion
By Wood Coaster
Help with the Dining Plans.

What Foods/Combos are available at Each dining place when you buy one of the Dining Plans.

They used to be a list on the website last year..... Its either not on there this year or I just can't find it.

It would be nice to know before hand (kids involved).
By saxrokinhomo
If you have the Carowinds app each location on the dining plan has a symbol showing whether or not it has any options covered by the dining plan. And each locations menu also has the same symbol showing what options are available if any
By carolinaman
Anyone know why they got rid of the Italian Sub at Harmony Hall? That was one of my Favorites.
By skidude70
It is gone. However, they have added a few new items that my kids like better. Two new items in Harmony this year include the chicken or cheese quesadilla and hot dog basket.
By carolinaman
The Quesadas were there last year. Do the hot dogs have chilli on them?
By pproteinc
carolinaman wrote:The Quesadas were there last year. Do the hot dogs have chilli on them?

No. It's an extra long hotdog with the sidewinder fries. You do get less fries than that of a burger basket tho.
By anthonydj
Look what I found !!!

EDIT : Well it would let me upload a picture but funnel cakes from county fair funnel cakes IS included on the all season dining plan.

EDIT : never mind here it is lol.
Attachments
By Chris
SuperWeenieHutJr wrote:^ I believe that is an error. Signage at Fair Fries shows it on the dining plan. The Funnel Cake place has no mention of the dining plan.

I remember seeing that it was but who knows.
By Dharma_Guy
I know this was discussed a season or 2 ago, but on my app and on the web site it lists Chickies & Petes on the dining plan. I would think this would be an error as expensive as the food is there. Has anyone used the dining plan there this season and what is included? And on a side note, I got the drink plan this season. I opted for the disposable cup plan versus the souvenir cup. However, in my second trip to Harmony Hall last night, the cashier told me I have both and gave me a souvenir cup. Am I understanding the plans wrong? I thought I would only be using the paper cups. Not sure if it was an error on their part, but she had it on her screen. And yes, I checked and as far as I can tell, I'm only paying for 1 drink plan. Any thoughts?
By FamousAmos
Chickies and Pete's is indeed on the dining plan.
I eat there quite a lot. And they also made a change to the fries. They don't over-season them anymore. Now I can actually eat them without having to stop halfway through.

You can get either the Steak or Chicken Philly with Crab Fries.
By CarowindsFreak
Funnel cakes in the county fair are included this year! Have already gotten a few. It's the "works" funnel cake but you can get as little or as much on it as you want. Comes with ice cream, strawberries, chocolate sauce, powder sugar, etc.