General Carowinds discussion
Technically it hasn't been approved as it was recommended for approval without the need of a hearing. The announcing of it, in my opinion is at least a year off as announcing it will have no affect on the park at all right now. Looking at the industry as a whole, we would probably see some land movement before anything is made official.
cadi40 wrote:
coasterbruh wrote:They don't have everything 100% approved so why announce something that may take time to get fully approved. Why do you want them to announce it so bad?

The rezoning was approved almost 2 months ago and I want them to announce it because it would be a big source of revenue. I think the park was ready for a Hotel after Intimidator. It would also be good for the Charlotte region as a whole.

Announcing it well over a year before it would open would not be a big source of revenue. It makes them no money until it's opened since no one can stay there until it is. There would be no need to announce it for about a year if it's for 2019 or 2 years if for 2020. Does this mean they won't announce it? No. They very well could. However it's not necessary at this stage.
Has anyone noticed that the Windseeker has been down for about a month. Also the Windseeker shirts have recently gone on the discount like the Carolina Cobra shirts did last year. Possible removal?
I think one of them will be the Zamperla kiddie whip (Peanuts 500), but that does go better with racing helmet. So the toy car could be for a different ride. Road Rally? Kiddie bumper cars? There are other carousel like car rides. Who knows, maybe the car and helmet go together...lol