General Carowinds discussion
By gabed
cwgator wrote:^I'll keep that in mind should I add a day there to my CaroW/CP/KI trip next year.

I would just for Storm Chaser and Lightning Run, those two are amazing. The guests at that park are the worst I have ever seen. It's truly mind blowing.
By pproteinc
Are they doing maintenance on the ballon ride at the front planet snoopy across from the merry go round? The sears were missing when I walked past a few days ago.
By coasterbruh
pproteinc wrote:Are they doing maintenance on the ballon ride at the front planet snoopy across from the merry go round? The sears were missing when I walked past a few days ago.

Our sears closed down here so it might happen there too.
By gabed
ALERT! ALERT!

Footers for our 2018 coaster are being dug just outside of Windseeker's exit!

:sarcasm:
By TheBoss01
gabed wrote:ALERT! ALERT!

Footers for our 2018 coaster are being dug just outside of Windseeker's exit!

IMG_9869.JPG

:sarcasm:

...Shouldn't be so concerned? :shifty: Do you have any clue what coaster if so it will be?
By gabed
I'm guessing more trees but thought I'd go ahead and make the joke anyways.
By TheBoss01
gabed wrote:I'm guessing more trees but thought I'd go ahead and make the joke anyways.

You never know, Windseeker's exit isn't very far from the open land from WWF
By gabed
Dude I hate to burst your bubble but the park isn't getting a new coaster next year. We've known for awhile now where the four Cedar Fair coasters are going.
By TheBoss01
gabed wrote:Dude I hate to burst your bubble but the park isn't getting a new coaster next year. We've known for awhile now where the four Cedar Fair coasters are going.

I know that, but I just like throwing that stuff out there. I know we are not geting any coasters, we had 2 expansions and a giga coaster in the last 3 years
By RollerBee
gabed wrote:I'm guessing more trees but thought I'd go ahead and make the joke anyways.

Planting trees requires rebar?

Probably a footing for something that isn't a ride or roller coaster. Maybe something for SCarowinds or Winterfest.

Edit: Just noticed Nighthawk in the background, maybe additional shade structures.
By TheBoss01
Probably just a/some plant(s).
By carolinaman
I'm guessing it's something for Winterfest. There are markers that say stuff like Candy Cane Truss and they have been digging and installing electrical conduit on both sides of the path under Nighthawk. They are also digging some holes In the grass area between Harmony Hall and Intimidator.
Attachments
Last edited by carolinaman on July 12th, 2017, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.