General Carowinds discussion
It seems like they made it longer on the way from the beginning of the slide instead of the rider just going in and taking a straight turn to the half pipe, it does look smaller though so they probabaly will be forced to operate with single tubes only.
By ikaelamay
I was going to go today, but didn't because of the weather forecast. But it looks like all the rides are open even though it also seems to be raining. What gives? I thought they closed a lot of rides when it rains.

I'm pretty bummed, because now I'm not sure when I'll go this season and I was really excited.
By Chris
ikaelamay wrote:I was going to go today, but didn't because of the weather forecast. But it looks like all the rides are open even though it also seems to be raining. What gives? I thought they closed a lot of rides when it rains.

I'm pretty bummed, because now I'm not sure when I'll go this season and I was really excited.

They only close if it's lightning.
By RollerBee
ikaelamay wrote:I was going to go today, but didn't because of the weather forecast. But it looks like all the rides are open even though it also seems to be raining. What gives? I thought they closed a lot of rides when it rains.

Sometimes Ricochet closes for rain but generally that is the only one I can think of.