General Carowinds discussion
By skidude70
Do you think Carowinds would ever do what Dollywood does in regards to season pass sales late in the year? For example, if you buy a 2019 pass in November, you could use it for Winterfest in 2018. We always buy Dollywood passes in November to get the best deal and access to the park during the Christmas celebration at that park. Love that perk.
By Justin
OMG Carowinds is slam packed today for a Thursday! Everyone came to the park all at once after the heat of the day. There was a line to the security check all the way to the Fury bridge! It might be that everyone was suffering from cabin fever with the rain this week. Definitely an odd crowd for a week day. We'll see in the next hour if Carowinds is going to a-holes and close everything at 8:30 on a busy night. Carowinds has been spiteful this season :P
By uscbandfan
Not really a big fan of Hurler and I don't ride it anymore but, does anyone know why Hurler doens't open until noon every day? Staffing? If staffing, then why just that one ride?

Looking forward to "Twisted <whatever>" when they (hopefully) convert Hurler.
By solarplexus
skidude70 wrote:Do you think Carowinds would ever do what Dollywood does in regards to season pass sales late in the year? For example, if you buy a 2019 pass in November, you could use it for Winterfest in 2018. We always buy Dollywood passes in November to get the best deal and access to the park during the Christmas celebration at that park. Love that perk.

Carowinds <<used>> to do this. They did it with my first season pass bask in 2012. I wonder when they stopped.
They have recently done something like this havent they? But it was for 1 visit during REGULAR SEASON this year, when buying season pass for NEXT YEAR. Wasnt gor Scarowinds, so i doubt theyd allow for Christmas events.
By RollerBee
Paramount Parks used to give the reminder of the season for free if you brought a new pass for the following year in August....