General Carowinds discussion
By Kurgan316
thecoasterkid wrote:
Merthecat wrote:Guys, I really don't think that we are getting a second maze this year.

But can someone please give me a complete list of all the defunct mazes and scare zones at Scarowinds?

I can't find a list with all of them right now but I can name a few
-Toxic Trap (2003?)
-Alien Annihilation (?)
-Slaughterhouse (2010)
-Camp Killauee (2012)

Anybody know some more?

Camp Killauee as far as I know has not been confirmed to be removed. Both the Camp and Cornstalkers have been moved to other locations in the park before.
By Kurgan316
LemondsHead wrote:Final summons and btw scarowinds will be having a second maze

If you are speculating then you need to state that. Your statement appears to be "fact" which it isn't.
By Merthecat
Thank you!http://carowindsconnection.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=3877#

Now, I have drawn a crazy theme park that is called Willoworld, and is owned by CF. It has I think 28 roller coasters, and all total has 49 inversions. I have also made a Halloween event, called Killoworld, which features some things from other CF parks and also some original ideas.

Shows:
The Hanging
Mourning

Scare Zones:
CarnEvil
Mass Acres
Feeding Frenzy
The Playground
The Cemetery
Blood On The Bayou
Tombstone Terrortory
Feary Tales
Slain Lane
SuiSide Road

Mazes:
CornStalkers
Silver Scream Sinema
Sleepy Hollow
Hangar 13
Camp Killauee
Last Laff
The Asylum
Defex, Inc
Dead Inn
Mysteria
F.U.R.Y.
Zombie High School
Board To Death
Delta Delta Die
Bloodshed
Doll Factory (now defunct)
By Wolf
Merthecat wrote:Thank you!http://carowindsconnection.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=3877#

Now, I have drawn a crazy theme park that is called Willoworld, and is owned by CF. It has I think 28 roller coasters, and all total has 49 inversions. I have also made a Halloween event, called Killoworld, which features some things from other CF parks and also some original ideas.

Shows:
The Hanging
Mourning

Scare Zones:
CarnEvil
Mass Acres
Feeding Frenzy
The Playground
The Cemetery
Blood On The Bayou
Tombstone Terrortory
Feary Tales
Slain Lane
SuiSide Road

Mazes:
CornStalkers
Silver Scream Sinema
Sleepy Hollow
Hangar 13
Camp Killauee
Last Laff
The Asylum
Defex, Inc
Dead Inn
Mysteria
F.U.R.Y.
Zombie High School
Board To Death
Delta Delta Die
Bloodshed
Doll Factory (now defunct)

It's kinda cute that you made your own park, but there aren't any Halloween events this big... ANYWHERE. Some of it's kind of vague and redundant, too. Defex and Doll Factory: pretty much the same. I wish something like this actually existed, at least something this big.
By allie418
LemondsHead wrote:I think they will start on Friday the 13 and I think mass acres was kind of a last minuute thing and this year they will either upgrade it or replace it if anyone finds out about th
e second maze or new scarezone pleasse post it

Scarowinds will be starting on Saturday, 14th. I think Mass Acres will stay the same.
Just calm down. We are all wanting to know if there is going to be a second maze or not. Trust me we all know you want to know very bad, but you don't have to post it saying it 20 times. I'm sure they will release the second maze (who says there will even be one) when they release the Scarowinds website in September.
By LemondsHead
No second maze but 2 more scarezones making 5 scarezones ck is gone dead inn is gone leaving us with only 7 mazes this year cemetart will be getting replaced btw ik this for a fact any thoughts?
By LemondsHead
Scarowinds employee cant leak name i promise u guys it is not made up how do u think i would come up with aomwthing soo elaborate so tell me thoughts on this because it is true!