General Carowinds discussion
By Blue Moon
cwgator wrote:
RollerCoasterMommy07 wrote:^^ I wrote the people at the Travel Channel site asking them if there was something else I could do to view them or if they were planning to come out with a Season 1 DVD set. I will let ya'll know if they get back with me. I wish I could find video clips on youtube, but that was pretty useless because that's only teaser trailers and 2 clips of his shows because I was hoping to find when TTD rolled back to show my fiance because it was sooooo hiliarious because he was almost in tears.

I recorded all the shows (except the Utah episode...missed it somehow). I will try and upload what I can to youtube from the discs here shortly. I will start with the Cedar Point episode and send you the link when it's uploaded.

Please let us all know when you get them uploaded. I've been unable to find the full South Carolina episode again (except for having to pay on itunes) and I would like to see it again. Some co-workers have also missed it.
By cwgator
I'm uploading the Cedar Point episode now. I will start a thread in All things Not Carowinds to post the shows in. I will post the South Carolina (Carowinds) episode in this thread next. I'm working some things out with the quality, so bare with me. Youtube sucks sometimes...especially larger files. I should have the CP done in the next hour and Carowinds later this evening.
By cwgator
RollerCoasterMommy07 wrote:
OMG thank you sooo much. I will definantly keep an eye for those links. I would love to watch all the shows. I was only able to see the first and second one after that nothing. I will be forever greatful if you did that lol :D .

No Problem. Here's the link the the thread I will be posting the uploads. Cedar Point is up now.:

http://www.carowindsconnection.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3225
By Blue Moon
RiDeWaRrIoR wrote:^^ It will also air again on the 18th @ 5:30 pm, just to let you know.

Appreciated, but Carowinds employees will likely be at Carowinds and unable to watch it. :lol:
By cwgator
It took me awhile to edit this. The video and audio were all out of sync. But here it is as promised. It's only the Carowinds segment of the episode. I will have to record the full episode again to get the rest.

[youtube]nK1DFjPS4pg[/youtube]

Here is the direct link to the above clip if it's not working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK1DFjPS4pg
Last edited by cwgator on August 16th, 2010, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
Very nice work! Had to watch it again, loved it! Did anyone else notice that bert says intimidator goes 77 mph? He is the only one that I have ever heard say an EXACT speed.... Guess now we now its actual speed?
By RiDeWaRrIoR
Yea, I know it varies but that was the first time I head anyone say an exact speed other than "over 75" or 75 to 80 or whatever. I think I have actually felt it go a little faster at times, maybe it was just me. Still the best no matter what. Love the ride and I liked the bert the conqueror @ carowinds, great stuff. I wonder why he didnt go to KD and ride I-305? You woulda thought he woulda went there to do it...
By cwgator
carowinds4ever wrote:Do you have a link to the videos you posted. For some reason on my pc it just shows a white box. thanks!

I added it with the post. I'll do that with the rest of them on the Bert thread in All Things Not Carowinds.