General Carowinds discussion
The Coaster Critic wrote:The Travel Channel shoot has been postponed.

But you can still share any interesting or fun facts about Afterburn. They're looking for any tidbits they can share about the ride that help it stand out. I talked with them quite a bit and told them what I liked about it, but I'm sure some of you long time Carowinds fans might know something unique, interesting, or different.

did you know that the smoke is back on going though the 2nd tunnel?
By coasterfreak
PhantomCat wrote:I was in the very last seat on the left. :lol:

Well, thrill wise, that's the place to be!!! :lol: Once they had us move we ended up in the back a time or two, but the problem with riding anywhere at that time was that everyone had to hold on to the lap bar which almost ruined the ride. I feel sorry for the GP that grip those things through the entire ride, their missing out on a LOT!!!
By Chris
It's a monsoon here in Greensboro and my DirecTV is going in and out. It better clear up in the next 10 minutes or I'm going to have to wait for a repeat airing. Regardless, my DVR is set and I'm crossing my fingers.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
My DVR is messing up I dont get it, it worked fine for man vs wild, bert comes on and it screws up and I DONT have satellite! lol. It keeps saying my DVR is full but its not :twisted: Wouldnt you know it.... Guess I will be recording the repeat...