General Carowinds discussion
I really enjoyed riding with Bert. He is very funny and has a great personality.
A great time was had by a couple of us CC regulars Tuesday morning.. I have some pics as well after the episode airs..

I do know the airing date, but will wait for a bit before I spill the beans..

Oh, and the completely UNTRIMMED ride was spectacular.. :lol: It made me remember why this thing is so great.. I had flashbacks of Media Day..
Mountain3307 wrote:
Oh, and the completely UNTRIMMED ride was spectacular.. :lol: It made me remember why this thing is so great.. I had flashbacks of Media Day..

The trims do not provide safety... they provide consistency... between two extremes... that aren't extreme at all... and are turned off for days at a time when cameras are around..... :( :?:

I232 is a wonderful ride... but I don't see a whole lot of legitimacy in trim brakes when they can so quickly and easily be turned off. ... but I understand it is a longevity thing
By RiDeWaRrIoR
I will keep an eye for it as well. I havent seen this show before, I am about to watch the Cedar Point episode now... its on demand if you have time warner...
I have time warner and for some strange reason i don't get the travel channel. They say it's part of some package with bravo, and some other random channels that i will never watch. O well. I hope someone records and posts it.
There was some confusion, but I've confirmed that the show will air on AUGUST 11TH. Next week is Texas, August 4th is Massachusetts (Bizarro!), and then Carowinds on the 11th. Last night's Wisconsin episode with Hades and the looping water slide Scorpion's Tail was pretty good.

I'm doing episode recaps on my site if anyone wants to see all of the parks he's visited so far this season.