General Carowinds discussion
By Mountain3307
I would have to agree with the Row 4 statement.. We only went 3 times today, we just took in the whole experience, got a few rides, and just enjoyed ourselves..

OF the 3 rides:
Row 6 load side- great air/speed/ good whip at top of 1st turn.
Row 5 middle- Just a good ride/ good air, speed, smooth..
Row 4 unload- Great "oh crap" experience at the top of the first turn. Great speed, insane air, good whip around the turnaround.

Hate to hear about your phone Jarvis...
By Jay
I dunno where else to post these so I'll just do it here. I'll try not to copy the front page too much..

I took about 60 pics today you can check them out here.

Welcome.

Yes.. I'm the photographer for http://www.rideworld.com :lol:

What's everyone looking at?

I'm curious to what the video actually shows, didn't have to wait today so we didn't have to watch it..

Paparazzi..?

The trains look amazing.. they even have decals.

I would have liked to said "Hi" to Dick.. I'm sure he doesn't want to hear any of my nonsense though.

No shadows. :wink:

The Skytower was running in some strange manual mode.. I would have loved a ride, but Intimidator prevailed.

Linus lost his blanket on Intimidator. No loose articles sir.

Live band should have recorded a few more tracks for Intimidator's queue..

Not sure if I completely understand the theme here.

Bai.
By GriffonBoy69
coasterbruh wrote:**sighs** spare me the grisly details...lol

Well there goes the first of many broken cell phones for intimidator. but I know everyone won't be as nice as me about it...(Even though its their fault)

Glad that you got your glasses case back at the very least... and what remains...
Not gonna lie, when I saw your glasses case fly out, I could have sworn it was someone elses and not yours :)
I mean, you of all people... j/k
By GriffonBoy69
^ I hope he lost it. stuff like that really annoys me to no end. If you loose it and its in your pocket, thats a different story, but when its in your hand, you really deserve to loose it.
By coasterdave
Trust me I was behind him and he took it out as we where going up the lift. I was kind to ask him to put it back up. i am sure he really enjoyed his onride with my comments he over heard,
By clint novak
Does anyone know of any Revers POV shots from the news media up yet? Will and I were running the camera and wanted to check some of them out but cant find any.

Thanks for the help.
I got to the park today at 8:30, processesd my pass, then waited threw the stages of lines to get on the Intimidator. I only rode it once. It was in the very back row, and it was on the eigth train to go wich was kind of cool, Top Ten :D
As for the ride, it lived up to all of my expectations. The lift felt much higher than it looked and the first drop was fantastic, it seemed to just keep geting steeper and it kept going. I got air time on almost every hill(although I was in the back car) The excitment never let up, I loved it. Very good ride, if the line wasn't so long I would have done it again.
By jsz1002
I rode it 3 times today (before 12 ) and all I can say is, it was AWESOME! Best coaster i've ever been on. Back row was the best by far for me. We were the second train after the first riders. I couldn't believe how short the wait was through about 11 am.