General Carowinds discussion
By Jonathan
I am intrigued about this row 4 thing. It seems like there isn't a bad row on the ride, so that's a good thing.

Only negative comment: If I have to hear "Talladega Shuffle" 100 times on repeat while waiting in the queue for an hour or two, I will lose my mind.
By coasterbruh
The sequel...intimidator gave me back my phone and glasses case, but my phone paid the ultimate price. Intimidator, you may have won the battle but the war belongs to me!

Btw, great ride!
By Edwardo
Man I hate that I'm not riding this weekend. Currently I rank Goliath and Nitro over Apollo, Jonathan, so I'm intrigued by your rankings and can't wait to see how I'll feel about this one. I have a feeling it'll fall just behind Goliath for me, but I dunno.

I just hope that the single train line goes fast. Usually on B&Ms they do because you get so many 3somes in line that they fill that 4th seat. I guess I'll find out next Friday.
By Edwardo
Man I hate that I'm not riding this weekend. Currently I rank Goliath and Nitro over Apollo, Jonathan, so I'm intrigued by your rankings and can't wait to see how I'll feel about this one. I have a feeling it'll fall just behind Goliath for me, but I dunno.

I just hope that the single train line goes fast. Usually on B&Ms they do because you get so many 3somes in line that they fill that 4th seat. I guess I'll find out next Friday.
By Wormy
^Better not let coasterdave see that...

There are different experiences to be found throughout the train, but the fourth row (outer seats) deliver well for some reason. Best air, best feel of speed, and best way to experience the dips in the second drop, turnaround, and the spiral. For me anyway.

Uh oh, starting to sound like a coaster nerd.

By the way, here's the splashdown...

By Top Gun68
Nice to see that everyone liked it as much as I did. I can't remember if I rode in the fourth row, I'll have to try that next time. Unfourtunately I've never ridden any other B&M hypers(I know it's sad) so I can't really compare it. I'm curious about the capacity. I think Jonathan said he rode 8 times so I imagine the wait wasn't that long?
By Edwardo
It was media day, so it wasn't like there were tons of people there. Last year with 3 coasters open I could have gotten multiple rides on all of them, and Cobra was no exception (I had to leave to go to oG though). I'd imagine with longer and higher capacity trains, of which there were three, in addition to a couple hundred (?) people at the park spread out over Planet Snoop Dawg and Intimidator, that capacity wasn't an issue.

Come tomorrow, However...
By coasterbruh
The wait wasn't long cause compared to tomorrow there was virtually no one in the park. After everyone cycled thru the ride atleast once the line dissapeared. I can't remember how many times I rode but the second row is what yanked everything out of my pocket but the last rows gave the best constant prolonged floater air. Also stapling plays a big part in it all. If you are stapled (my first time) you don't get that crazy floater air and get an ok ride but my second time I wasn't stapled and man what a wild ride!
By Jay
Got 9 rides today and if I had to make a top 10, I think I would go:

1. Bizzaro at Six Flags New England
2. Expedition GeForce at Holiday Park
3. Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
4. Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland
5. Intimidator at Carowinds
6. Diamondback at Kings Island
7. Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure
8. Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia

9. Nemesis at Alton Towers
10. Afterburn at Carowinds

30something~ Raging Bull at Six Flags Great America

I've been on 7 of the 10 B&M Hypers made and 6 of them make my top 10. Poor overbraked Raging Bull. :?

Apollo and Behemoth I've both been on on hot summer nights when it was running really fast.. Intimidator definitely has potential to move up.

Tomorrow should be fun. :)
By coasterbruh
**sighs** spare me the grisly details...lol

Well there goes the first of many broken cell phones for intimidator. but I know everyone won't be as nice as me about it...(Even though its their fault)
By Jonathan

My bet is that you will like Intimidator better than Nitro, but not as much as Goliath. Intimidator doesn't have the ejector air of Goliath, but the drops are larger and more graceful, and the layout is a bit more interesting.
By Mr.Nitro
Niceeeee description guys! I'm sooo ready to ride in the front and the back to get the different experiences! I think from what other people are saying I may end up liking Apollo a tad better, that ride is just perfect, but if this is anything like AC i'm going to love it. Ugh I can't wait till next weekend!!