General Carowinds discussion
^that has been stated like 3 times already. :lol:
silver bullet at Knott's Berry Farm isn't silver. it's red and yellow w/ beige supports

and do you not remember the "they say lightning never strikes the same place twice. they were wrong" thing? which if you think about it, it really is a very cool concept. :D
drpeppa93 wrote:^that has been stated like 3 times already. :lol:
silver bullet at Knott's Berry Farm isn't silver. it's red and yellow w/ beige supports

and do you not remember the "they say lightning never strikes the same place twice. they were wrong" thing? which if you think about it, it really is a very cool concept. :D

I will have to say I like the concept as well. Here is one for ya:
"They say lightning never strikes in the same place twice. They were wrong. First, it was White Lightning. Lightning has struck again and this time around, it is stronger than ever. So fierce it will make you see red. RED LIGHTNING, the park's tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster. Opening spring 2010."
OK, there ya go, the red coaster/white lightning deal is all resolved now :lol: :lol:
Diamondback FOF wrote:That's actually pretty good. Anyways, tomorrow is Coaster Stock!!!!

Thanks. When I first saw it, I laughed out loud and thought it was completely nuts but now that I look at it again, it is not really that bad. Anyways, cannot be at the park this weekend. You guys have fun.
chunkyskunk wrote:
Diamondback FOF wrote:That's actually pretty good. Anyways, tomorrow is Coaster Stock!!!!

Thanks. When I first saw it, I laughed out loud and thought it was completely nuts but now that I look at it again, it is not really that bad. Anyways, cannot be at the park this weekend. You guys have fun.

Yeah, really cool. Worded a little differently, it could be probably the best coaster tag line I've ever heard. But, I think it's funny that a 'red-out' is the body's reaction to extreme negative g's. I'm talkin airtime so intense, the restraint would fail and throw you out... :lol:

No, seriously. :|
I heard from a reliable source that the theme has been changed now to: Red Baron: The Ride! Ride along with Snoopy as he fights the evil Rad Baron!

Trains will be 3 deep, and 2 across.

Just wait till tomorrow and see if it isn't true.
bgwfreak wrote:I heard from a reliable source that the theme has been changed now to: Red Baron: The Ride! Ride along with Snoopy as he fights the evil Rad Baron!

ok.....where did you hear that. :roll: :shock:
bgwfreak wrote:I heard from a reliable source that the theme has been changed now to: Red Baron: The Ride! Ride along with Snoopy as he fights the evil Rad Baron!

Why do we have to wait until tomorrow. We already know it isn't true :lol: .

I knew somebody on here was responsible for the 'White Lightning' hoopla, now I know where it came from. I know you and Max were giggling like little school girls when you posted that doctored photo! Jarvis and I were on to you from the beginning; we even snagged a couple photos of you in the park from his new place atop Chopper Chase. Bravo. *commence slow clap*
Ok this is my final take on it, yes I may have been "influenced" but as far as the photo...its real but as far as it being the theme...sorry not this time...
coasterbruh wrote:Ok this is my final take on it, yes I may have been "influenced" but as far as the photo...its real but as far as it being the theme...sorry not this time...

so... your saying that the coaster isnt going to be called white lightning, but the pictue is real.. :? :?