General Carowinds discussion
By carowindsman6654
evaninmatthews wrote:White Lightning = Hypersonic??? :wink: :wink: it's a launched coaster, with similar color to the original. Boy, that would suck.

No, seeing how the ride is still for sale and it's not going to be installed at any Cedar Fair park including Carowinds. The layout of the footers doesn't even match Hypersonic's layout either.
By evaninmatthews
No, seeing how the ride is still for sale and it's not going to be installed at any Cedar Fair park including Carowinds. The layout of the footers doesn't even match Hypersonic's layout either.[/quote]

It's obvious that Hypersonic is a no-go at Carowinds, just fueling imaginations
By Coaster Punk
Diamondback FOF wrote:It looks pretty sweet, but the colors 'clash' too much the way there are; no blending. I don't like it too much, but hey, just my opinion. Nice job, though.

Thanks I just thought since the original was in black and white that I would add the red and yellow since they a rumored to be the color scheme!
By coasterbruh
There is no such rumor or yellow other than that design i think his name jon made out of his imagination...
By Coaster Punk
coasterbruh wrote:There is no such rumor or yellow other than that design i think his name jon made out of his imagination...

Thanks for clarifying I thought I seen something on here about yellow track supports! Anyway aren't you supposed to be a photographer? How bout you add some color to the black and white photo because I dont have photoshop!
By Edwardo
Love the totally inconspicuious "Revise by 7/23/09" sticky.

This smells of viral marketing to me. :D
By Coaster Punk
So your saying this was intentionaly sent out by carowinds?
By coasternut30
if they were going to leak something you'd think they would come up with something better than WL

in the original WL concept, wasnt it suppose to do battle with Thunder Road? maybe its coming back to win the battle and tower over the coaster?
By Coaster Punk
IDK but things are really geting interesting...I'll be glad when we know for sure so we can just sit back and watch construction and stop debating over it all! :?
By Jonathan
I think it's cool to see a bone tossed towards people on here (if that's in fact what this is); definitely an interesting way to generate a little more buzz.

Perhaps I will be eating some crow on Friday about what I said about nothing being revealed at Coaster Stock. Guess we'll see.
By Dude
wolfpackfan wrote:If the red track at the B&M plant is ours, then the theme White Lightning doesn't seem to fit very well. Just my opinion.

but there is another coaster that has a name that dosent go with the colors of it!
-silver bullet at knotts berry farm-