General Carowinds discussion
By jsreid
CarolinaCoasterFreak wrote:Back to the shirts though, who does design these? When I went to Cedar Point 2 summers ago the shirts they had weren't bad! The parks must have different designers because ours look like crap. Don't care much though. I don't want a Carowinds shirt and with the food being so expensive, I'm almost afraid to look at a price tag for one of these eye-sores...

surprisingly the couple shirts I saw weren't too pricey.. something like 17-20 bucks.
By rctdcifreak
RollerNut wrote:Anyone notice that Scooby-Doo's Haunted Mansion in on that one shirt?

:shock:

which shirt are you talking about?
By Coaster_Crazy09
He's talking about the shirt that say Carowinds on the top and the right hand side, and has a list of the rides underneath.
By bgwfreak
Speaking of shirts, I really wasn't that impressed with the Intimidator offerings.

Diamondback I thought had a better selection overall, and as a result I own one of their t's, and so far have yet to buy an Intimidator one.

The one red one I did consider buying, felt kind of way too thin and I'd rather have something that is going to last.
By cwgator
rctdcifreak wrote:
RollerNut wrote:Anyone notice that Scooby-Doo's Haunted Mansion in on that one shirt?

:shock:

which shirt are you talking about?

This one:

By Davidtmp
That's just a shirt left over from last year, I don't see Intimidator on there either. Hope they weren't charging full price for that.
EDIT* OK, I see all the Peanuts stuff on there, but can't see Intimidator anywhere. WTF?? Still hope they weren't charging full price for a shirt with errors!
By billcollins531
I really don't appreciate all of the sexual humor on the merchandise these past few years. Carowinds is so much better than that. What happened to the "family friendliness" of it all?
By coasterbruh
doesnt it take sex to make a family... :wink:
By billcollins531
It also takes sex to ruin family's lives. It takes sex to ruin marriages as well. It takes sex to prompt abortions, too. Not exactly something you want in a family-friendly environment.
By iball
Ask sandra bullocks and fergies husbands. :lol: I bet they would want a shirt! :lol:
By Jay
I don't think the shirts are any worse than what you would see at any mall, and you have to remember sex sells. If you don't like them don't buy them, or don't let your children buy them.

This thread was about Wormy posting the dumb shirts that happen to be at Carowinds, but could just as easily be at any Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic. Can we get back to that?
By Mountain3307
and finally...

If it wasnt for sex, none of us would be here... :lol: :lol:

back on topic of silly shirts puuuhhllleeeaaassseeee!!!!! :mrgreen:
By rctdcifreak
So while I was sitting in class today (bored out of my mind) I started doodling. I think I came up with a really cool (yet amateur looking) shirt design for Intimidator. If I can figure out a way to scan it, I will up load it if someone is interested. My question is...If I wanted to create a shirt at Carowinds with an image I have taken or drawn, would Personali-Tees be able to use my personal drawing to put on a shirt?