General Carowinds discussion
JamminJ wrote:Good to see the boards have literally went to hell in a hand basket while I was in Ohio. Anyway I have a little present for everyone.. with more to come. 8)

:mrgreen:
Thanks for the pic and the ones to come. I've been waiting for new looks at the track for a while. And hopefully that isn't photoshopped. :D
The webiste will be launched for the new ride the day of coaster shock! U will see logos and more just wait!
Coaster Punk wrote:The webiste will be launched for the new ride the day of coaster shock! U will see logos and more just wait!

You better be right, or I will cry long hours into the night..well morning because ert lasts until midnight...
patrick2pointoh wrote:
Coaster Punk wrote:The webiste will be launched for the new ride the day of coaster shock! U will see logos and more just wait!

You better be right, or I will cry long hours into the night..well morning because ert lasts until midnight...

What are you doing still posting here? You're supposed to be taking update pics. :mrgreen:
I cannot leave till about 2:30-3:00, this will be much easier when I get my licence. Thats right a, senior in high school without a licence! I will be getting it soon though, insurance stuff to work out. Dont worry, I will be taking some soon. :wink: :mrgreen:
CarolinaCoasterFreak wrote:
JamminJ wrote:Good to see the boards have literally went to hell in a hand basket while I was in Ohio. Anyway I have a little present for everyone.. with more to come. 8)

Thanks for the pic and the ones to come. I've been waiting for new looks at the track for a while. And hopefully that isn't photoshopped. :D

Doesn't CF prefer not to use painted rails on their B&M's? if so then I got bad news for ya'll because that red track has painted rails & hence may not be on it's way to carowinds.

It could very well still go to an SF park that has no hyper as part of their 2011 ride additions for the chain's 50th year although that's a longshot right now but it's still something to keep in mind.You could be looking at an intamin hyper,which isn't bad but a giga would be ruled out by KD's 2010 installation & CF does tend to buy rides in bulk so who knows at this point?
By RollerBee
KDCOASTERFAN wrote:
CarolinaCoasterFreak wrote:

Doesn't CF prefer not to use painted rails on their B&M's? if so then I got bad news for ya'll because that red track has painted rails & hence may not be on it's way to carowinds.

It could very well still go to an SF park that has no hyper as part of their 2011 ride additions for the chain's 50th year although that's a longshot right now but it's still something to keep in mind.You could be looking at an intamin hyper,which isn't bad but a giga would be ruled out by KD's 2010 installation & CF does tend to buy rides in bulk so who knows at this point?

Hydra's rails are painted, and so are Diamondback and Behemoth.