General Carowinds discussion
By Jarsh
JamminJ wrote:Silly goose.. that picture is far outdated! :wink: There is clearing to the right of the maintenance road towards the picnic pavilions, so I assume the coaster will be used in that area somehow.

Interesting... Maybe another helix or so. Maybe there will be some crazy figure 8 type ending like on Raging Bull...

I got bored and built an RCT version (within the games limitations) of what my original sketch looked like. I had to add a few more hills after the helix, but that's not a bad thing right? :)

~jarsh
By coasterbruh
macbeth wrote:About the pictures above:

I think that, instead of a hammerhead by the south gate, the helix will be located there. Remember the footer marking with the circle surrounded by circles. The ideal support structure for a helix.

...Also for a hammerhead.I'm split 50/50 for both helix takes longer but hammer heads whip you thru it. Maybe it can have both like goliath does at SFoG...
Interesting. RCT3 is extremely hard to make good , flexible designs like real life , but I can see this being simular to the real design. Some parts like teh helix and the hills might be different... Who knows. P.s. , I'm thinking that the track peice two or three pages back is part of the station/break run. That's probably a no-bainer.
By bgwfreak
KenB wrote:And....we got about 4 seconds of the crate, and 4 seconds of dirt on Fox 18. Then they've spent about 5 minutes discussing Paula Abdul not returning for American Idol.

Exactly. Grrrr.. :cry:

Oh well, we'll be riding it soon enough and that's worth any old tour.
By Jarsh
Mountain3307 wrote:Good job with the rendition... :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Dani would be proud. :)

~jarsh
By Chris
Capler wrote:I think I will go back to the KDfansite where their arrogant little butts don’t just pull information out of thin air and post it without some sort of orchestration. Hell at least they support their lies with forged county records, photo shopped pictures, personal artist renderings and pictures from other parks. We don’t even know how to manufacture a good lie here in Carolina. :evil:
:roll:
FSUNolez06 wrote:
Capler wrote:I think I will go back to the KDfansite where their arrogant little butts don’t just pull information out of thin air and post it without some sort of orchestration. Hell at least they support their lies with forged county records, photo shopped pictures, personal artist renderings and pictures from other parks. We don’t even know how to manufacture a good lie here in Carolina. :evil:
:roll:

lol that was a good example of that old fashion sarcasm!

ppsssst...He was actually mocking the lenths the people on that site go to to lie...
By Chris
At noon, I texted Derrick and told him to post on this site that red B&M track showed up.

He didn't. :'( :lol:

I was riding up AfterGun and looked to my right. I literally shouted to the people I was with, "Holy SHY*... Track is here!"

I quickly pulled out my digital camera and snapped these (yeah, sue me)...

When we got off, I told them we need to leave for a few minutes so I could snap these...