General Carowinds discussion
By coasterbruh
carowindsman6654 wrote:
KenB wrote: The saying that applies here is:

"Those who talk - don't know.  Those who know - don't talk."

When the park wants everyone to know what's going on, they'll issue a press release.

KenB

You are correct. <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>None of us actually know what is and isn't coming next year</span>. It could be a hyper, it could not be. The fact is that we will all find out when a press release is issued.

Thats not trrruuuuueeeeee.... ;)
By carowindsman6654
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
coasterbruh wrote:
carowindsman6654 wrote:
KenB wrote: The saying that applies here is:

"Those who talk - don't know.  Those who know - don't talk."

When the park wants everyone to know what's going on, they'll issue a press release.

KenB

You are correct. <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>None of us actually know what is and isn't coming next year</span>. It could be a hyper, it could not be. The fact is that we will all find out when a press release is issued.

Thats not trrruuuuueeeeee.... ;)

Your right. I meant to put some of us know, but some of us also don't and we'll all know when a press release comes out. :)
By montumax
Where's QueenCityBoi when you need him? Wonder what he'd make up and post?
By Carowindsman
O i just love this
By swampfox43
montumax wrote: Where's QueenCityBoi when you need him?

Spreadin' rumors on the Disney Boards....what else?
By coasterdave
carowindsman6654 wrote: None of us actually know what is and isn't coming next year.

I am willing to beat that there are afew members that just might know what is coming next year. There even might be some Lurkers that know what is coming.
By bgwfreak
This thread has gotten to the rediculous stage.

A- If Max told us what was coming, then he would never be told anything else by the park.

B- I personally know Max and he's not that stupid.

C- Max likes to be surprised by what is coming (as do I) and I know that he probably has no idea what they are getting and has no desire to find out.

D- Someone from the park reads these boards. Think about that people, how happy do you think the park would be if info was leaked out for all the internet to read? Not very.

E- The park is all about promoting the themselves. When the time is right they will release all the info you'll ever want to know about 2007. Until then you'll have to learn to be patient.

F- The park may have not even decided what they are getting next year yet! It's very possible!

G- Read all of the above again and chill!

p.s. Queen City Boy is an accurate source!! What's wrong with you people.
By bgwfreak
Dude don't even mess with the Great Pumpkin.

It won't be pretty.
By montumax
bgwfreak wrote: This thread has gotten to the rediculous stage.

C- Max likes to be surprised by what is coming (as do I) and I know that he probably has no idea what they are getting and has no desire to find out.

D- Someone from the park reads these boards. Think about that people, how happy do you think the park would be if info was leaked out for all the internet to read? Not very.

E- The park is all about promoting the themselves. When the time is right they will release all the info you'll ever want to know about 2007. Until then you'll have to learn to be patient.

F- The park may have not even decided what they are getting next year yet! It's very possible!

G- Read all of the above again and chill!

p.s. Queen City Boy is an accurate source!! What's wrong with you people.

A- If Max told us what was coming, then he would never be told anything else by the park.

Actually, the park really isnt my source. I might get a call saying you need to be here for this or that. I'm usually in the dark until the announcement itself. Usually, I"m just looking for what lunch or snacks are being served. Typical ACEr. My sources mainly come friends and other mysterious people that I deal with. I just hope that CF doesn't get rid of the Chick Fil-A transexual. She was a really good source of info. Maybe I'll have to butter up to the 25 cent cotton candy cootar.

I do have my moments though, you have to admit....

OH, I love to know what's going on at times. I'm just not one to post and gloat about things. I remember one faux friend of mine posted on RRC about an upcoming coaster and basically spilled the beans about it in so many words. I hate crap like that. Just trying to draw attention to yourself is how I see it.

Just a few comments...the park does read these boards and a few others. They'd like to thank you for the hours of entertainment that has been provided for them. Although there are a few things that they'd like to get out of their thoughts.
By coasterbruh
Forget next year im looking foward to 2009! Now thats the year of the...
By bgwfreak
This just in...

Apparantley Six Flags not only is selling SF Elitch Gardens now, they have also sold Goliath to Carowinds! Shapiro was quoted as saying that it was a total waste of money and he is going to get rid of it.

The press release will be coming soon.

This is not a joke.
By Edwardo

I have NO idea what is coming to Carowinds next year, I haven't even tried to find out. However, I do have my sources (no, I'm nothing special, and most of the people I get any info from aren't park people or other enthusiasts), and as I've said before, unless something drastic changed from the time CFLP completed the purchase till now, Carowinds will get at least something, as will the other 4 former Paramount Parks.

Paramount made plans and from what I've learned finalized them just before the purchase. CFLP says they're going by Paramount Park's plans for 2007. So, as I said, unless something drastic has changed, and I haven't heard otherwise, Carowinds will get something next year.

What is it? I dunno. Family Ride? Thrill Ride? Coaster? If I were a betting man, I'd bet for something flat and either family oriented, trill oriented, or a bit of both.