General Carowinds discussion
By bgwfreak
charlotteguy02 wrote:
CheeseCurd626 wrote: LOL! Carowinds Zone made it on In The Loop..that was pretty funny.

Haha, I just listened to it. Just FYI In the Loop guy...it's Thunder Road, not Rolling Thunder you turd!

And Clint has been to Carowinds before! I can't believe he'd make that mistake.

So Max... have you heard a date on maybe when we might hear about next year's plans?

I'm not looking for info, just a date they will announce the info.
By montumax
Haven't heard anything definite yet. They're probably still discussing on what to put in next year!
By bgwfreak
^ OH NO! :o That means the little flags aren't for our hyper! :lol: :lol:

They must be putting a Coaster Restaurant under Thunder Road. :rolleyes:
By Cephas
I was at carowinds today. All this "construction" BS needs to die.
By carowindsman6654
Cephas wrote: I was at carowinds today. All this "construction" BS needs to die.

What BS? Like I said before, how do you know a hyper isn't coming to Carowinds next year? Do you have any proof that says one is or isn't coming?
By Footballteen58
This forum gets really boring. There are way to many bogus topics.
By KenB
Well, remember BORG did start with some innocuous little orange markers on Smurf Island..... Although just like THAT one, I'll believe it when I see it.

However, having just been on the latest creations by B&M and Gravity Group on consecutive days earlier this week - forget the hyper. I'll take one, but it's not my first choice. Jonathan definitely has the better idea. ;)

KenB
By extreme
I know that everyone wants a hyper, but what about a diving machine? Do you think this might be a possibility? especially since your seeing more come to the U.S.? And do you think that there might be more room for this? Just wondering, Im hoping for a new coaster soon! I would like a hyper but I really dont see it coming next year but soon.
By montumax
carowindsman6654 wrote: What BS? Like I said before, how do you know a hyper isn't coming to Carowinds next year? Do you have any proof that says one is or isn't coming?

I can tell you right now a hyper isn't coming to the park. Much less FOF.

I wouldn't call it BS...just too much wishful thinking. Can't blame a person for that though.
By CheeseCurd626
Some odd findings from today nearly my 3rd day in a row of park visiting.

I got stuck on T-roads lift, some idiot holding the hand rails on the way up.. Well I got stuck at the lift crest and looking down saw a deep hole dug out &! red spray paint along the paved part of the maintenance area under the lift . and 4 number 8's written into the pavement.Also in this I saw another one of the wooden stakes in the ground near the first one in the pictures..

What in the heck is going on..there..
By coasterdave
Footballteen58 wrote: This forum gets really boring. There are way to many bogus topics.

Sorta like the pot calling the kettle black I would say.
By carowindsman6654
montumax wrote:
carowindsman6654 wrote: What BS? Like I said before, how do you know a hyper isn't coming to Carowinds next year? Do you have any proof that says one is or isn't coming?

I can tell you right now a hyper isn't coming to the park. Much less FOF.

I wouldn't call it BS...just too much wishful thinking. Can't blame a person for that though.

How do you know a hyper isn't coming to the park though. You haven't given me any proof showing that one is or isn't coming to Carowinds.
By RollerBee
^Hey there, you may not want to question Montumax...nothing good ever comes of questioning the almighty god Max.
By Jonathan
You haven't given me any proof showing that one is or isn't coming to Carowinds.

The proof is that he said it.