General Carowinds discussion
By Panthersfan43
Hiveminded wrote:What’s with the pink lighting throughout the park?

(Track color teasing? :think: )

Possible but the color of the track will most likely be copper
By Hiveminded
Not the best photo at all but it is the lighting on the trees on the left. Can be seen on the walkway though Nighthawk as well among other places.

Also what happened to Fury's photo spot? Did it get like this overnight or have I just not been paying attention? Yeesh.
By Panthersfan43
Just a heads up that apparently their is no more early splash time for Carolina harbor but they still let pass holders in at 10:30 but you can't ride anything :thumbdown:
By fonzlinney
I was at Carowinds today and went to see the show “seasons of cirque”. Even after seeing about the 10th time this season it’s still a great show,however the last act where The two acrobats One laying down and one flipping on top during their second stunt with the guy laying down got accidentally kicked and they both left the stage,which is too bad because they are pretty amazing and mistakes do happen and it’s too bad they don’t have any stand in. Perhaps they are getting a little tired, but mistakes do happen. I plan on going again Thursday with family that’s coming in from out of town. According to the tech booth who I went up and question were they OK ?they said they had gotten word they were alright.Hope they will be ready by Thursday it’s a great great show.
Last edited by fonzlinney on July 23rd, 2018, 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
By CarowindsFan
fonzlinney wrote:I was at Carowinds today and went to see the show “seasons of cirque” Even after seeing about the 10th time this season it’s still a great show however the last act where The two acrobats One laying down and one flipping on top during their second stunt The guy laying down got accidentally kicked and they both left the stage which is too bad because they are pretty amazing and mistakes do happen and it’s too bad they don’t have any stand in perhaps they are getting a little tired But mistakes do happen I plan on going again Thursday with family that’s coming in from out of town according to the tech booth who I went up and question where they OK they said they had gotten word they were alright Hope they will be ready by Thursday it’s a great great show.

That is one epic sentence.
By fonzlinney
CarowindsFan wrote:
fonzlinney wrote:I was at Carowinds today and went to see the show “seasons of cirque” Even after seeing about the 10th time this season it’s still a great show however the last act where The two acrobats One laying down and one flipping on top during their second stunt The guy laying down got accidentally kicked and they both left the stage which is too bad because they are pretty amazing and mistakes do happen and it’s too bad they don’t have any stand in perhaps they are getting a little tired But mistakes do happen I plan on going again Thursday with family that’s coming in from out of town according to the tech booth who I went up and question where they OK they said they had gotten word they were alright Hope they will be ready by Thursday it’s a great great show.

That is one epic sentence.
It was still a great show and an unfortunate accident.
By lingerdog
CCookieMonster wrote:What's up with the weird formatting on the website? Is it just my computer or is all of the text smaller and there is no Fury background anymore?

Mine is funny too. I thought it was just because I was on mobile.